$$$ SPORTS GAMING CASH MANAGEMENT 101 $$$
How to make MO' MONEY!
How do I get started?
Ask yourself this question: Are you making plays for profit or merely for the action? If you are making plays merely for the action, then set yourself up with a much lower limit gaming budget. If you are making plays for profit, then following one our very simple cash management approaches in conjunction with our MO' MONEY Picks™ will ensure you realize generous returns on your investments!
Daily Budget & Cash Management: Conservative Approach
- Set your annual sports investment budget (e.g., $3,000) and place the cash in in your Sports Investment Account (SIA).
- Determine the yield you would like to earn on your capital for the year (e.g., 25% which equals an annual cash return of $750).
- When your SIA has reached $3,750, take half of the original budget ($1,500) and place it back into a regular bank savings account.
- With your SIA now at $2,250, build it back to your original budget of $3,000, then take half of the amount in the account and place it in the same regular bank savings account. With $3,000 in your regular saving account and $1,500 in your sports investment account, you will now be investing with house money the rest of the budgeted year;
- Repeat Step 4.
Daily Budget & Cash Management: Aggressive Approach
- Set your annual sports investment budget (e.g., $1,000) and allocate it to your Sports Investment Account (SIA).
- Invest 50% of your SIA (e.g., $500) divided equally across each MO' MONEY Pick.
- Add your Net Winnings back into your SIA, then re-invest 50% of the balance of your SIA equally divided across each of the next set of MO' MONEY Picks™.
- Repeat Step 3.
Do not deviate from your daily cash investment plan until you have grown your profit to double that of your original sports investment budget. When you have reached this objective, you can modify your daily cash investment objective while following the principles outlined above.
Example: Conservative Approach
- Invest no more than 10% of your annual budget in any single gaming day (you shouldn't expect to win every day):
- Example: 10% of $3,000 = $300
- Should SportsBetTech give out 10 MO' MONEY Picks™ on a given game date, spread your investment equally across all 10 picks:
- Example: $300 ÷ 10 games = $30 per game
- Do not adjust your plays to the Money Lines on the games. Some of the games will require laying action (e.g., negative Money Lines) while the remainder games will have you taking action (e.g., positive Money Lines). The lines will balance out over time.
- Do not deviate from the 10% budgeting rule until you have doubled your original annual investment budget;
- When you have doubled your original annual investment budget, up the percentage to 15% of your "original annual budget" (not 15% of your accumulated sum):
- Example: $3,000 X 15% = $450 (available for each game date);
- Repeat the daily allocations to each recommended play as defined above;
- When you double again, move the percentage up to 20%;