How to Use The MAS Report
Each MAS ("MatchUp Analysis System") Report utilizes over 1,000 calculations to support its proprietary algorithms. These algorithms are designed to compare data between 2 teams going into a game, then look for advantages that one team may have over the other. The results are recommendations for a S/U Winner, a Totals Play, and a Spread recommendation for every analyzed game.
Each MAS Report is formatted to provide Subscribers with critical data available at their fingertips 24/7. Each MAS Report can be used in any number or combination of ways by the user:
- For Overall Recommendations
- Monitoring Recommendations Per Sport
- Monitoring Recommendations Per Team
- Monitoring Recommendations Per Combination of Sport & Team
- Tracking Key Data Points that the User especially employs in their Handicapping
- Tracking Key Injury and Game Time Personnel Movement
- Tracking MO' MONEY PREMIUM Picks provided by SportsBetTech.com to their Subscribers
How To Interpret Calculations/Stats/Recommendations
- MAS: The team with the most points is the team "expected to win the game." Ties are given to the Home Team, because of "home field advantage."
- OVER/UNDERs (Totals): Depending on the Total Score and in which type of park (National or American) a game was played, a Push is calulated as either an OVER or an UNDER. This result is used determine O/U record and O/U streaks. When the MAS determines that the calculated points do not point to a clear OVER or UNDER, then NO PLAY is the recommendation.
- Bet the Opposites: When a team has a very low Season Predictive Accuracy with respect to a recommendation (e.g., 28.6% to cover a spread), then the opposite holds true (e.g., 71.4% to not cover a spread).
(Note: FREE Subscribers will not have access to the SportsBetTech.com MAS Reports or Real Time Recommendations prior to the start of a game. PREMIUM Subscribers will only have access to pre-game MAS Reports for games in which MO' MONEY PREMIUM Picks have been made by SportsBetTech.com.)
- Green Stars (): A visual reference used to indicate that the probability of continuing a streak is either very likely (e.g., 70%) or not very likely (e.g., 25%). Probabilities approaching 50% can go either way, and are therefore not given stars. Either one or both teams can have a .
- Red Stars (): A visual reference used with Continuation Probabilities to indicate that a significant difference in probabilities exists between the 2 teams. For example, in the image above, the Road Team has a 67% probability that it will lose the next game, while the Home Team has a 100% probability that it will win its next game.
(Note:  A 25% probability that a team will LOSE is equivalent to a 75% probability that the team will WIN.)
Games that have been selected by SportsBetTech.com as a MO' MONEY PREMIUM Picks will have the PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS ONLY section of a MAS Report completed. The information in this section is used to support each Premium Play.
(Note:  Only PREMIUM Subscribers will be able to view this section of the MAS Report prior to game start.)