Login/Registration

Users
Email address:

Password:

  Keep me logged in

Forgot your password?

Register
Lastest Scores (1/20/18)
[ All times EDT ]
NBA
503 PHI 89 FINAL
504 BOS 80
501 ORL 103 FINAL
502 CLE 104
505 MIN 98 FINAL
506 HOU 116
507 IND 86 FINAL
508 POR 100
801 SAN 83 FINAL
802 TOR 86
803 MIA 95 FINAL
804 BKN 101
805 WAS 122 FINAL
806 DET 112
807 SAC 88 FINAL
808 MEG 106
809 PHX 108 FINAL
810 DEN 100
811 NYK 117 FINAL
812 UTA 115
813 IND 86 FINAL
814 LAL 99
CBB
NORF 68 FINAL
NCAT 71
PPD ON JAN 17.
611 RMU 74 FINAL
612 SHU 60
599 PEAY 56 FINAL
600 TNST 70
BRY 79 FINAL
LIU 83
FDU 65 FINAL
CCSU 66
PRE 53 FINAL
WEBB 61
579 CIT 58 FINAL
580 UNCG 72
585 MER 62 FINAL
586 VMI 56
MASL 62 FINAL
ALBY 70
BING 66 FINAL
STON 77
519 UNCW 76 FINAL
520 COFC 80
MSM 73 FINAL
SFNY 81
SFPA 64 FINAL
WAG 73
587 JVST 58 FINAL
588 MORE 57
575 MURR 72 FINAL
576 BEL 79
583 NIAG 81 FINAL
584 QUIN 73
517 DEL 63 FINAL
518 HOFS 90
515 DREX 68 FINAL
516 TOWS 90
525 ELON 74 FINAL
526 JMU 85
509 NE 90 FINAL
510 WMMY 70
HART 86 FINAL
ME 68
UVM 67 FINAL
UNH 56
JAC 85 FINAL
SCUS 91
STET 81 FINAL
KENN 95
UNF 59 FINAL
NJIT 91
511 IUPU 67 FINAL
512 CLEV 70
513 UIC 92 FINAL
514 YSU 78
CHSO 47 FINAL
CAMP 62
LIB 60 FINAL
HP 71
LONG 63 FINAL
RAD 70
523 CHAR 64 FINAL
524 FAU 75
521 ODU 64 FINAL
522 FIU 54
581 MRST 65 FINAL
582 SIE 68
577 ETSU 62 FINAL
578 FUR 61
589 RID 88 FINAL
590 SPC 84
FGC 88 FINAL
LIP 83
527 UNT 65 FINAL
528 LT 66
531 NKU 91 FINAL
532 MILW 64
535 MTU 63 FINAL
536 MRSH 73
539 UVA 64 FINAL
540 GT 48
541 WAKE 63 FINAL
542 NCST 72
533 WSU 73 FINAL
534 COLO 82
591 WOF 93 FINAL
592 SAM 89
UVU 84 FINAL
UTRG 76
CSB 59 FINAL
UMKC 62
595 TNTC 70 FINAL
596 EKY 67
593 SEMO 86 FINAL
594 SIUE 74
537 WRST 80 FINAL
538 GB 67
529 RICE 75 FINAL
530 USM 86
GCAN 86 FINAL
CHS 58
543 CCAR 57 FINAL
544 USA 60
547 APP   POSTPONED
548 TROY
545 ULL 77 FINAL
546 UTA 65
605 EWU 81 FINAL
606 NAU 76
603 IDHO 80 FINAL
604 SUU 76
551 MINN 66 FINAL
552 MD 77
597 DEN 80 FINAL
598 NEBO 86
549 ULM 52 FINAL
550 TXST 55
601 UTM 60 FINAL
602 EIU 80
609 PRST 87 FINAL
610 IDST 83
613 UNCA 58 FINAL
614 WIN 85
553 MICH 52 FINAL
554 NEB 72
559 SMC 74 FINAL
560 GONZ 71
557 USC 75 FINAL
558 ORE 70
SEA 62 FINAL
NMSU 75
607 CSUS 64 FINAL
608 WEB 80
555 UAB 69 FINAL
556 WKU 77
563 PEPP 78 FINAL
564 PAC 92
561 PORT 55 FINAL
562 USD 49
565 WASH 62 FINAL
566 UTAH 70
567 CP 73 FINAL
568 UCI 80
571 SCU 65 FINAL
572 USF 62
573 LMU 67 FINAL
574 BYU 82
569 UCLA 63 FINAL
570 ORST 69
817 IND 57 FINAL
818 MSU 85
815 SBON 73 FINAL
816 DAV 83
819 BUFF 84 FINAL
820 WMU 74
827 IONA 76 FINAL
828 MONM 73
821 YALE 80 FINAL
822 BRWN 81
825 CAN 68 FINAL
826 MAN 59
823 ILL 50 FINAL
824 WIS 75
NHL
5 WAS 3 FINAL
6 NJD 4
1 BOS 5 FINAL
2 NYI 2
7 DAL 1 FINAL
8 CBS 2
11 BUF 3 FINAL
12 NYR 4
13 VGK 4 FINAL
14 TAM 1
9 STL 4 FINAL
10 OTT 1
3 TOR 2 FINAL
4 PHI 3
15 ARI 2 FINAL
16 NSH 3
17 SJS 3 FINAL
18 COL 5
19 PIT 3 FINAL
20 LOS 1
53 VGK 3 FINAL
54 FLA 4
51 MON 3 FINAL
52 WAS 2
55 LOS 1 FINAL
56 ANA 2
SOC
GTAR 2 FINAL
OSA 0
SNDR 1 FINAL
PALM 3
Group Stage
BTFG 0 FINAL
BRAG 2
Group Stage
BNGU 2 FINAL
VAS 0
Taça Guanabara
ALAJ 1 FINAL
MPZ 4
Clausura
MVIC 3 FINAL
WSYD 0
207933 ALAY 2 FINAL
207934 KASI 3
BCEL 0 FINAL
BIDV 1
203805 AZA 1 FINAL
203806 ULT 1
FSIT 0 FINAL
DORD 3
MAAS 1 FINAL
GAEG 3
JPSV 3 FINAL
DGR 2
UTII 0 FINAL
OSS 2
NEC 2 FINAL
ALMC 3
EIND 1 FINAL
TELS 4
VDAM 4 FINAL
HSPO 1
RKC 1 FINAL
EMMN 2
LHVR 1 FINAL
VNS 1
CNIR 1 FINAL
TOUR 2
NCY 0 FINAL
SCX 1
AJAC 2 FINAL
QUEV 0
AUX 3 FINAL
ORLN 2
CLFT 1 FINAL
LRN 1
LENS 1 FINAL
BST 1
REI 2 FINAL
BPER 0
206621 LISB 1 FINAL
206622 VSET 1
202545 BRD 1 FINAL
202546 HBL 1
204789 MOUS 0 FINAL
204790 RCHR 2
203393 MARS 2 FINAL
203394 CAE 0
200325 BCIT 0 FINAL
200326 DRBY 0
CRWT 1 FINAL
NEWP 2
201881 ATH 2 FINAL
201882 GET 2
RLZ 1 FINAL
GRA 2
COVE   POSTPONED
FRMR
4th Round
206637 TNDL 0 FINAL
206638 FCP 1
209273 VCRZ 0 FINAL
209274 PUE 2
Clausura
OAXA 3 FINAL
UAEM 3
Clausura
UGUA 1 FINAL
MZAC 2
Clausura
MNGA 4 FINAL
JVTS 0
JUAR 0 FINAL
CRRC 0
Clausura
TMPC 0 FINAL
ASLS 0
Clausura
CHOR 0 FINAL
SFRN 0
209277 TOL 3 FINAL
209278 ALS 1
Clausura
WELL 3 FINAL
NJTS 2
CCM 1 FINAL
SYDN 1

How to Use The MAS Report

Each MAS ("MatchUp Analysis System") Report utilizes over 1,000 calculations to support its proprietary algorithms. These algorithms are designed to compare data between 2 teams going into a game, then look for advantages that one team may have over the other. The results are recommendations for a S/U Winner, a Totals Play, and a Spread recommendation for every analyzed game.



Each MAS Report is formatted to provide Subscribers with critical data available at their fingertips 24/7. Each MAS Report can be used in any number or combination of ways by the user:

  • For Overall Recommendations
  • Monitoring Recommendations Per Sport
  • Monitoring Recommendations Per Team
  • Monitoring Recommendations Per Combination of Sport & Team
  • Tracking Key Data Points that the User especially employs in their Handicapping
  • Tracking Key Injury and Game Time Personnel Movement
  • Tracking MO' MONEY PREMIUM Picks provided by SportsBetTech.com to their Subscribers

How To Interpret Calculations/Stats/Recommendations

  • MAS: The team with the most points is the team "expected to win the game." Ties are given to the Home Team, because of "home field advantage."
  • OVER/UNDERs (Totals): Depending on the Total Score and in which type of park (National or American) a game was played, a Push is calulated as either an OVER or an UNDER. This result is used determine O/U record and O/U streaks. When the MAS determines that the calculated points do not point to a clear OVER or UNDER, then NO PLAY is the recommendation.
  • Bet the Opposites: When a team has a very low Season Predictive Accuracy with respect to a recommendation (e.g., 28.6% to cover a spread), then the opposite holds true (e.g., 71.4% to not cover a spread).

(Note:  FREE Subscribers will not have access to the SportsBetTech.com MAS Reports or Real Time Recommendations prior to the start of a game. PREMIUM Subscribers will only have access to pre-game MAS Reports for games in which MO' MONEY PREMIUM Picks have been made by SportsBetTech.com.)


Green/Red Stars

  • Green Stars ():  A visual reference used to indicate that the probability of continuing a streak is either very likely (e.g., 70%) or not very likely (e.g., 25%). Probabilities approaching 50% can go either way, and are therefore not given stars. Either one or both teams can have a .
  • Red Stars ():  A visual reference used with Continuation Probabilities to indicate that a significant difference in probabilities exists between the 2 teams. For example, in the image above, the Road Team has a 67% probability that it will lose the next game, while the Home Team has a 100% probability that it will win its next game.

(Note:  A 25% probability that a team will LOSE is equivalent to a 75% probability that the team will WIN.)



PREMIUM Subscribers

Games that have been selected by SportsBetTech.com as a MO' MONEY PREMIUM Picks will have the PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS ONLY section of a MAS Report completed. The information in this section is used to support each Premium Play.

(Note:  Only PREMIUM Subscribers will be able to view this section of the MAS Report prior to game start.)