To use the Parlay Calculator with SportsBetTech.com's Odds
- Enter the amount you wish to wager on your parlay in the Parlay Wager Amount box. (The default wager amount is $100.00.)
- Select the Sport/League, Rotation #/Team (Nevada game rotation), and Odds (consensus odds) from their associated drop-down lists. The ODDS column will "auto-fill" after you have made a selection from the ODDS SELECTOR column.
(The same Totals (OVER/UNDER) odds are available for both the Road or Home team.)
- Repeat Step #2 for up to 10 teams.
- Click the Calculate Parlay button to display the Total Winnings and Net Winnings.
- Click the Reset All button to start a new parlay bet.
To Enter a Custom Bet
- Check the box in the CUSTOM column associated with the bet you would like to make.
- Enter the name of the Sport/League in the SPORT/LEAGUE column, the game ID # (if available) and the Team Name in the ROTATION #/TEAM column, the Odds in the ODDS column. (You do not have to enter anything in the ODDS SELECTOR column.)
- Enter the price of the Odd in the ODDS column. If the price is "-" (e.g., -150) enter the price as "-150." If the price is "+" (e.g., +275), enter the dollar value with NO sign (e.g., 275).
Note: The LOSS of a single leg of the Parlay will result in a loss of your entire bet!